or: Can I Borrow Your Flamethrower?
October 31st can only mean one thing… time for a spooky special Short Rounds episode! Jake pays penance for his coldest War Crime – John Carpenter’s The Thing. Do the guys see the human in this film, or is it as cold and alien as creepy crawly head-spider? Grab a flamethrower and handful of dynamite, because there’s a 75% chance at least one of us has been infected by the intruder organism!
LISTEN: iTunes | Google Play | Pocket Casts | Stitcher
FOLLOW: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Spotify Playlist
Like the show? Help us grow the Midnight Warrior clan by rating or reviewing it on iTunes.
00:00:47 – Review – The Thing
00:05:18 – SPOILERS –The Thing
00:31:48 – Beer Recommendation: Ogletoberfest by Anthem Brewing Company
“Someone You’d Rather Be Dating” – Sports
00:34:42 – Really Rad Recommendations
LINKS & NOTES
- Chris made a few GIFs from The Thing
- They Live at Circle Cinema November 4th & 5th
- The suspense is better than the horror in John Carpenter’s The Thing by Mike D’Angelo – AV Club
- Alamo Drafthouse – SUMMER OF 1982 – THE GREATEST SUMMER OF MOVIES… EVER Trailer
- The Thing fan explanation – “Was Childs infected?” by Collative Learning